Power & Policy is produced by the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard Kennedy School.
Questions and Suggestions:
If you have questions or suggestions about the blog, please email James F. Smith, Power & Policy moderator and director of communications for the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, at: email@example.com
Rules for Contributors:
We encourage guest blog submissions and comments by readers that will enrich the analysis and debate on Power & Policy. We want to maintain a civil and courteous environment for robust but appropriate exchanges of ideas. User comments that are abusive, defamatory or make personal attacks will not be published and are subject to removal . We require comments to be on-the-record, and require users to sign their comments with their real names. Please see below for more details.
Guest Blog Submissions:
To submit a guest blog entry for consideration, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider posting guest blog post submissions that make a relevant, original, compelling point about the use of American power in world affairs. Please include a full bio and links to your website or other publications. All guest blog posts are subject to accepting the accompanying guidelines and conditions for contributors.
To comment on blog posts by others, please use the comment function for that page. Commenters and contributors are subject to the same guidelines and conditions. Comments on Power & Policy are moderated, and are reviewed before they are posted. Do not hit “submit” more than once. We will review and approve comments as quickly as possible.
We invite participation in the Power & Policy blog, and we will do our best to ensure that the comment sections and other forums remain civil and appropriate. We reserve the right to remove comments that we believe violate these rules.
By submitting comments or other content to this website, you agree to the following rules (these are derived in part from similar guidelines on the Washington Post, New York Times, Boston.com and other media websites).
- You will not submit inappropriate content or material that infringes on copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others, or that plagiarizes the work of others.
- You will not submit content that libels or defames any person or organization; material that is obscene, profane or pornographic; or material that degrades others on the basis of race, gender, class, sexual orientation, religion, nationality;
- You will not impersonate others or misrepresent your identity.
- You must have the permission of others who have contributed to your submission and have the permission of any individuals who are depicted in photographs or videos that you submit.
- You give us permission to use any content that you submit and consent to its publication on Power & Policy.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit, and you indemnify Harvard University, the Harvard Kennedy School, and the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs against any losses, damages or costs resulting from any claim relating to material you have posted.
- You give us permission to use the content you have submitted at no charge and that this website is part of a not-for-profit, academic institution.
- You certify that you are at least 13 years old, and that if you are between 13 and 18 years old, you are submitting content only with the permission of a parent or guardian who accepts full responsibility for any content that you submit.
Receiving Power & Policy:
To sign up for an RSS feed so that new blog posts are automatically sent to your news reader, visit: http://feeds.feedburner.com/powerandpolicy